AnandTech Article Channel

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Sun Broadband Wireless 3 MBPS Saga - is the end near?

For almost a year now, I have been calling the Sun Customer service about the pathetic speeds of my Sun Broadband 3 Mbps Wireless Internet. I even changed the sim at my expense just to try and solve the problem.

BUT TO NO AVAIL.

I have yet to enjoy the true speed of Suns 3 MBPS because I have not even exceeded 2 MBPS. They cannot even pull the "fair use policy" on me because I have a wired 3 MBPS PLDT MyDSL at home and I only use the Sun when I am out on a client call which is extremely rare, or on weekends for my kids.

Anyway, I had a very pleasant experience with the Sun Twitter team, where my concern about my Elite plan was attended to, and resolved within 24 hours. Hence I am looking forward to getting the same quick and competent resolution from them.

I am posting below the Speedtests from today which is representative of the speeds I get from my 3 MBPS which is basically what I get from my Plan 650 SBW. So I am paying 1399 for 650 speeds, something I have been doing for nearly 1 year.

I hope that the next Speedtest I will show here, will finally symbolize the end of this saga because I am truly tired of calling and complaining, My hopes are high that the Sun Twitter Team will deliver again, so stay posted. I will update this blog with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your comments on the post.

Android and Me

Android Tapp

TechRadar: All latest feeds

GSMArena.com - Latest articles

GigaOM — Tech News, Analysis and Trends

Android Phone Fans

Phone Scoop - Latest News

IntoMobile - Cell Phone News, Information, and Analysis

MobileBurn.com

All About Symbian - News

Engadget

Gizmodo