AnandTech Article Channel

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Decisions Decisions......

Confusion time again...

I have just about had it trying to find a workaround for Windows Mobile 6.5s refusal to synchronize with Outlook 2010 64 bit on my Windows 7 64 bit setup. It's particularly maddening when an alien system like the Android can do it with ease.



SO I have come to the conclusion that my HD2 will have to be relegated to minor duty for my hobby related line when my second Sun Elite line goes online next month.

Why the confusion?

Because I need to choose between several phones again:

HTC Desire HD late this year or the "mythical" Samsung Nexus?





Not considering any other OS at this point. For a while I flirted with the possibility of getting an Iphone 4 but it seemed to be a demotion to me when I could go and get a Nokia N8 AND a 2nd hand Sony X10 for the same price.

Because it is an immediate requirement, I am also looking at the Desire Z, a second Desire or a Nexus One.

 


Right now I am beginning to lean towards the Nexus because it gets the Android updates first.


It would also be extremely extravagant to get another high end phone like the Desire HD. Besides I am still wary about the battery life.

I have to promise myself to lay low after this  acquisition so I can concentrate on the other stuff I need.

Thankfully an Ipad or Galaxy Tab is not on my list .... yet










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your comments on the post.

Android and Me

Android Tapp

TechRadar: All latest feeds

GSMArena.com - Latest articles

GigaOM — Tech News, Analysis and Trends

Android Phone Fans

Phone Scoop - Latest News

IntoMobile - Cell Phone News, Information, and Analysis

MobileBurn.com

All About Symbian - News

Engadget

Gizmodo