AnandTech Article Channel

Sunday, July 4, 2010

SBW Sun Broadband Wireless - The Punishment Continues

I haven't written in a while about SBW or Sun Broadband Wireless, but that's not because there was no problem, but because I was happily using my 2 MBPS PLDT that I hardly used my SBW.

The times that I used it though, were sobering reminders of how bad their service was, a fact that I remember with anger, whenever I pay their 1899 bill every month. I have a 3mbps plan and they are giving me speeds that are SLOWER THAN DIAL UP!

So from this point onwards, I will keep on posting my speedtest everyday, until I either get the speeds I am paying 1899 for (3 MBPS) or Sun refunds my money which I have been paying for over a year.

One last point, this is really maddening because I do a lot of business with Sun, paying 6 thousand pesos monthly to them. I can take the occasional bad connections with SUN but the SUN Broadband Wireless is something I cannot take and it makes me feel that I am being cheated every month. How much is my internet worth??

0.19 MBPS for 1399??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your comments on the post.

Android and Me

Android Tapp

TechRadar: All latest feeds

GSMArena.com - Latest articles

GigaOM — Tech News, Analysis and Trends

Android Phone Fans

Phone Scoop - Latest News

IntoMobile - Cell Phone News, Information, and Analysis

MobileBurn.com

All About Symbian - News

Engadget

Gizmodo