AnandTech Article Channel

Sunday, July 4, 2010

SBW Sun Broadband Wireless Mounting User Complaints

Digitel and Sun have apparently been turning a deaf ear to the growing multitudes of people complaining about their service. They have lost so many subscribers already and they still have not pulled their ads, nor fixed their problems.

Read all about the user complaints here:

Sun Broadband Wireless Users Thread on TipidPC


THE SCORCHING SPEEDS OF THE 3 MBPS SBW SUN BROADBAND WIRELESS







PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMPLAINTS, EXPERIENCES AND COMMENTS ABOUT SBW SUN BROADBAND WIRELESS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW.

I'll send the forum links to SUN to see if they can do the decent thing and act on our complaints once and for all.


1 comment:

  1. I am so fed up with their ***** about "Fast, Reliable,Dependable" internet. Not only is their service slow, but I average about 5-8 minutes before I am dropped. AND to make it more frustrating, their programming always takes me back to their goddammed homepage. I emailed them about it, they said 'that way you can check out all the deals we have for you' HAH! I am praying that the Smart poles and underground cabeling they are laying in my area will be finished soon. I am going to smash this Sun stick modem into dust and mail it to them with directions on how and where to place it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your comments on the post.

Android and Me

Android Tapp

TechRadar: All latest feeds

GSMArena.com - Latest articles

GigaOM — Tech News, Analysis and Trends

Android Phone Fans

Phone Scoop - Latest News

IntoMobile - Cell Phone News, Information, and Analysis

MobileBurn.com

All About Symbian - News

Engadget

Gizmodo