AnandTech Article Channel

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Daily Sun Broadband 3 MBPS Speedtest

Ok I think its about time I just posted these results so others can compare their own experiences.

I don't want to repeat anymore what countless people have said before me.

Suffice it to say, the SUN SBW 3 MBPS Plan has been extremely below par since I got it. At the start, I was getting speeds of 300 kbps then after much complaining, my speeds would fluctuate between very fast and very slow. Average though so far appears to be 800 kbps.

So in an effort to solicit feedback from other users I will post at least a daily Speedtest result. When I can, I will post 2 Speedtests a day.

I'll continue to do this until speeds are consistent and fair to me, the subscriber.

For the sake of consistency, I will use the recommended site which is GLOBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your comments on the post.

Android and Me

Android Tapp

TechRadar: All latest feeds

GSMArena.com - Latest articles

GigaOM — Tech News, Analysis and Trends

Android Phone Fans

Phone Scoop - Latest News

IntoMobile - Cell Phone News, Information, and Analysis

MobileBurn.com

All About Symbian - News

Engadget

Gizmodo