AnandTech Article Channel

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Vision Board Strikes Again





I am in gadget nirvana right now.

Just a few posts ago, I was facing the unpleasant task of choosing between the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the HTC Sensation.

As I write this, I have in front of me ....drum roll please...

The SGS2 AND the Sensation!

YES! My vision board worked again! The universe somehow collaborated and created circumstances that made the appearance of these two powerhouses nearly painless and close to instantaneous. Two weeks ago, I would never have dreamed that I would have these gadgets at my disposal and yet they are now here.

So for all intents and purposes, I am a happy camper for at 1 year (I hope) or at least 6 months.

Prior to their arrival, I found good homes for my K810, W850, Omnia 2, HD2 and a newly arrived Galaxy Ace. 5 people are so much happier with their new acquisitions and so am I. I am becoming a believer in the saying that the more you give, the more you get back. At least for as long as you are not giving in order to get...
 
Hence, I will be preparing a couple of posts so I can share with my readers  my first impressions about these two new arrivals which are arguable, the 2 best phones in the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your comments on the post.

Android and Me

Android Tapp

TechRadar: All latest feeds

GSMArena.com - Latest articles

GigaOM — Tech News, Analysis and Trends

Android Phone Fans

Phone Scoop - Latest News

IntoMobile - Cell Phone News, Information, and Analysis

MobileBurn.com

All About Symbian - News

Engadget

Gizmodo